If you live in a large house, then you need to use multiple electric heaters for your rooms. Now, you can easily keep your entire house warm by installing a gas ducted heating system. You can install such ducts on your ceiling or walls, and you can connect the different rooms through the central heating system. You can customize this system according to your heating needs and change the temperature of the different rooms as per your convenience.
What is gas ducted heating?
Ducted heating systems relate to a central heating unit, and have some insulated ducts running from the central heater. You can use the thermostat to control the temperature of the rooms. In the case of a gas ducted heating system, the intake vents will transfer the air from the home and then circulate it through the heating unit. Once the air gets heated, it will be circulated back into your rooms through the ducts. Apart from that, the thermostat can recognize the temperature of your rooms and once your rooms are heated to the set temperature, the thermostat will automatically shut off.
Benefits of gas ducted heating system:
- You cannot stay in your home in winter without a heater and thus need to install an efficient heating system at your home. If you want to install a cost-effective central heating system in your home, then choose a gas ducted heating system. The adjustable thermostat allows you to control the temperature of the individual rooms and you can adjust the temperature of the rooms according to your comfort level. Apart from that, you can also switch off the thermostat and close the ducts of your rooms when not in use to save the fuel consumption and thus the overall cost.
- You need to install a heating system in your home that can keep your rooms warm even during harsh weather conditions. In this case, gas ducted heating system is the perfect solution. It can withstand different weather conditions and you can keep your rooms warm throughout the year. Apart from that, you do not need to pay a huge electricity bill every month since a gas heating system can save your recurrent cost.
- If you have asthma or allergy, then you need to install a heating system that can provide purified air. You can install a ducted gas heater in your rooms in this regard because it does not produce any kind of smoke or make the air dry. Strong fumes from the wood heating system can cause some breathing problems and you can suffer from a lung infection. To keep your family safe from such problems, installing a ducted gas heater.
- Ducted gas heaters are less expensive than other heating systems and you can easily cover your entire house with this heating system. You do not need to spend recurrent maintenance costs but need to clean the ducts at regular intervals. Sometimes, moisture and dust can get accumulated inside these ducts and you need to clean them to keep your indoor fresh.
- Most of the companies offer a limited warranty on their gas ducted heating systems and you can avail yourself the same to save the maintenance cost. Initially, you need to spend a huge amount on installing the ducts, but you can save a lot in the long run-on electricity bills.
Figure 2Gas Ducted Heating
So now, you can search for such gas ducted heating systems online and choose the best one for your home. Make sure, you must check their reviews and compare their prices before you get one installed.