Develop a Routine
- Develop a routine in which kids go to sleep and wake up at the same time. Don’t let them lie in bed all day long. Encourage them to make their beds soon after waking up so that they learn their daily habits.
- Start your day with a short walk along your kids to get them moving, as the sun will be at its best in the morning.
- Children these days are notoriously difficult to feed. A higher percentage of them consume unhealthy foods. According to a new study, 57% of today’s children will be obese by the age of 35. Moreover, if a child is obese when they are young, the chances of them remaining obese are higher than average. To avoid this, practice eating healthy foods such as vegetables and fruits from the early stages.
- Do not encourage the habit of providing junk foods to kids because they will eventually seek it out. Make healthy ingredients even more enjoyable by cutting them into the shapes of cute animals or anything they like.
- Fresh fruit juices are better than bottled juices since bottled juices contain more additives and chemicals.
- Make sure your children eat at the right time. Health education should begin at a very early stage and is of utmost importance.
It is common today for kids to be addicted to gadgets, causing them to behave bluntly. Therefore, it is necessary to follow certain steps to save them from this.
- Make sure they don’t become habitually attached to gadgets when they wake up. Maintain a strict screen time despite their protests.
- The majority of entertainment channels and sources offer a child safety option restricting the viewing of adult content. Therefore, ensure that the child mode is enabled.
- Monitor the frequency and content of the material they watch.
- Put your kids into the habit of washing their hands before and after meals.
- Educate them on the importance of staying clean and the consequences of not doing so.
- Keep their nails and hair trimmed regularly.
- Change your infant’s clothes every day. Style them in Rompers so that they grow up to dress modestly. You may teach them how to be organized and maintain a clean, tidy space. They should also be taught basic first aid techniques.
Consider getting a pet.
You can teach your kid to be responsible and the importance of hygiene by assisting them in taking care of their pet and showering them.
The importance of sustainability
- It is important to teach your children about sustainability so they will have a better intuitive understanding of it and take greater responsibility for their actions.
- For example, you can teach sustainability by purchasing Organic clothes since organic clothing utilizes natural processes rather than artificial ones to maintain soil health, ecosystem health, and human health.
Be kind and humble
- There is nothing such as a bad child; it is only bad behavior. You are solely responsible for his bullying behavior. When it comes to your actions and words, kids mimic their parents, so be careful with your actions and words around them.
- Being compassionate and loving towards your kids will inspire them to follow in your footsteps.
- Encourage your kids and support them. Let them know you’re always there for them no matter the situation.
I am Andrea Micheal, a post-graduate in humanities and communications, and an inquisitive person who loves writing. I’m working for Tiny Twig and my forte is digital marketing and everything that has to do with phones and screens. I am someone who believes that one person can make a change, and that’s precisely why I took up writing, which is the best tool to communicate these days. I have a decade of experience in writing and marketing, and I still find myself learning new things about it, which I want to share with my readers.