Water’s Edge Resort (Garden City, Utah)
Are you looking for a magical place to get away from the pressures of life? Water’s Edge Resort is the perfect place to stay for year round adventures at Bear Lake.
This beautiful resort is only steps away from Bear Lake. This year-round resort includes condo rentals, a water park, restaurants, shopping, meeting space, and access to boating, hiking, fishing, skiing, biking and more.
If you are looking for a perfect home away from home, here is everything you need to know about Water’s Edge Resort in Garden City, Utah.
When you stay at Water’s Edge Resort, you are quite literally staying in your home away from home. There are three different condo options you can choose from which start at as little as $159 per night. Here are your options:
The Grandview Condo is a luxurious condo that is fully furnished and stocked with everything you need. With 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and sleeping accommodations for 11 people, this is a great option for those with larger families. Here you will be located within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and the beach!
When you stay in a Mountainview Condo, you will enjoy picturesque views of the monstrous mountains right from your window. This is a 2 bedroom condo with 2.5 bathrooms. There is a king size be in each room and a sleeper sofa in the den. This is the perfect condo for a single family vacation as it sleeps 6 people.
With beautiful views of the lake outside, this condo also sleeps up to 6 people. It has two bedrooms and a pull out bed in the den. Though it is a step down from the other two, you will still feel like royalty staying in a Lakeview Condo.
Water’s Edge Amenities
You don’t even have to leave the resort to have a fabulous time in Garden City, Utah. Water’s Edge makes your experience truly feel like a home away from home. With activities for the kids and the whole family, you may not want to leave. Here is what you can do at the resort:
- Water’s Edge Spa and Boutique
- Bear Lake Candy Company
- Bear Lake Surf Club
- Indoor water park coming soon!
- Lakefront locations coming soon!
Things to Do
The great thing about staying at Water’s Edge Resort is that you are within walking distance to all the things Utah has to offer. Whether you come in the winter to ski or snowboard or during the fall months to bike Slickrock in Moab Utah, you won’t have any lack of things to do. Here are just a few of our favorite things to include on your itinerary:
- Monument Valley: Take a walk back in time to 3,000 years ago when you visit Monument Valley. With vast, sunbaked deep canyons and a sky bigger and bluer than you will ever see, you won’t want to miss a chance to visit this picturesque place.
- Pickleville Playhouse: If you need a little time inside, this is the perfect place for a little family entertainment. Enjoy a meal before and after a magical musical or play that you won’t be able to forget.
- Beaver Creek Lodge: Take on the wild west with a horse ride at Beaver Creek Lodging. Their guided mountain rides truly show off the natural beauties of Utah.
- Bear Lake: This is one you don’t want to skip. Bear Lake Valley is a paradise often called the Carribbean of the Rockies. Go jet skiing, sailing, boating, fishing, or swimming on the beaches. You can also go snowmobiling, ice fishing, and snow skiing during the winter. So whenever you visit, you are sure to have a good time. Don’t forget to try the infamous Bear Creek Raspberry Shakes.
- Logan Canyon Scenic Byway: Take a trip along the scenic byway, stop for hiking, biking and fishing along the way. This is a wonderland of over 200 miles of trails. Skiing, snowmobile trails, and sledding are all available during winter months as well.
Have you been to Water’s Edge Resort in Garden City, Utah? What was your favorite part about your visit?