Lemon and Chamomile Bath Salts
Here’s a fun recipe to make with your kids this summer. It uses some simple ingredients and essential oil
Yields: 3 cups
2 cups epson salt
1 cup dead sea salt (or other coarse salt)
1/4 cup baking soda
4-5 drops yellow soap colorant
1. Add both salts and the baking soda to a mixing bowl. Whisk together to combine.
2. Add the essential oils and whisk again to incorporate the oils.
3. Add the yellow soap colorant and stir well until
all of the salts are colored yellow.
4. Transfer the lemon and chamomile bath salts to an airtight container and store for up to 6 months.
HOW TO USE
1. Pour 1/4 cup of the lemon and chamomile bath salts into your stream of bathwater to allow the lemon and chamomile aromas to be released by the steam.
2. Soak for at least 15 minutes. The lemon essential oil is known to stimulate the senses and clear the mind. The chamomile essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties that soothes the skin. It also helps promote calmness and relaxation. The perfect essential oil combination for a relaxing bath! ENJOY!!
AMAZON AFFILIATE LINK
Want to learn more about the benefits of essential oils? I’d love to send you a free sample. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on this link to order now