How to Travel Lightly with the GB Pockit Stroller
When traveling, you usually don’t want to bring a ton of stuff with you. However, there is typically a dilemma with traveling and strollers. Anytime I have tried to bring strollers anywhere, they have been too big. The only solution has been the Pockit Stroller from GB Child USA. Here is why the Pockit Stroller might just change the way you do things!
The Pockit Stroller has even won an award for being the world’s most compact stroller. Literally, a stroller you can fold up and take with you! It’s perfect for traveling or for the parent who just doesn’t want a huge bulky stroller. You can literally go from pushing to carrying it in just a matter of seconds.
We are taking the GB Pockit Stroller with us to London and can’t wait to put it to the test. We’ll be up and down subways and riding over cobbled stone streets. Be sure to follow us on Instagram to see more of our adventures.
I’m not a very complicated person, so I didn’t want a stroller that would be hard to put together and fold up. I love how the PockitStroller literally takes two steps to fold up and you’re on your way. The makers of this fabulous stroller would probably call that compact luxury, literally.
Check out the GB Pockit Stroller unboxing video:
You would think since it’s so small that it wouldn’t be made from great material, so wrong. The Pockit is made from durable materials and it is expertly designed. The stroller will even hold a kid up to 55 pounds and store 11 pounds worth of stuff on the bottom. You don’t even need to wait to buy it because it’s available now.
This stroller has changed the way we travel. Since it’s lightweight, it’s easy to carry around. Since it is compact, we can put it in a car easily or travel light via the air. I’ve never owned a stroller that was so easy to fold up and take with us. I’m thankful that my three-year-old sit and ride or stand and walk, without inconveniencing the rest of is. I’m also thankful there is finally a stroller to match our busy *yet fun* lifestyle!
Available at Target and on Amazon
- Includes: Stroller
- Certifications: JPMA Certified, Meets ASTM Standards
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with Soap and Water, Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth, Machine Wash
- Min. Stroller Weight Supported: 1 pounds
- Max. Stroller Weight Capacity: 55 pounds
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Age: 6 Months and Up
- Material: Aluminum, Polyester, Plastic
- Awards: 2014
- Dimensions: 39.8 inches H x 17.5 inches W x 28 inches D
- Collapsed Dimensions: 7 inches H x 12 inches W x 14 inches D
- Weight: 9.5 pounds
- Warranty Description: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Battery: no battery used
- Assembly Details: no assembly required
- TCIN: 51723177
- UPC: 4251158207377
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 030-09-4579
- Origin: Imported