CBS Fresh Living: 8 Tips to Gear Up for Spring
<iframe width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ marginheight=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ src=”http://kutv.com/embed/features/fresh-living/spring-hikes-with-go-adventure-mom” ></iframe>
Are you ready to end your winter hibernation? We are! To celebrate the first of Spring, we’ve partnered with Aventura Clothing and Liberty Sport to bring our tribe members a fun giveaway.
Here are a few tips to help get you outside:
1. Sunglasses – protect your eyes just like you would your skin. Did you know that the snow reflects 80% of the suns UV rays? We love Liberty Sport sunglasses withShokBlokR that are shatterproof and offer 100% UV protection and 99% polarization efficiency. Polarized lenses help reduce glare.
2. Sunblock – The Spring time sun is strong. Be sure to apply sunscreen to your body and face. One thing that I’ve looked for is a good face sunscreen that will help you from breaking out. I’ve found that adding sunscreen to my daily make-up routine helps me to remember to apply it. We also keep a stick or two of sunblock in the stroller and in my car if we’re heading to the park last minute, it’s great to have on hand.
3. Hat – be sure to wear a had when your gardening our out walking.
4. Hydration is important when you’re spending more time outdoors. We love the hydrofalsk water bottles. We’ve done a number of tests with other water bottles and Hydroflask keeps ice cold longer.
5. Layer clothing – I love the new Aventura Sheridan top. It’s lightweight and a great piece for layering over a t-shirt and can be easily removed as needed. There is also great detail on the back of the shirt that makes it feel more feminine.
6. Hiking Poles – I love the Manfroto trekking poles that have a camera attachment on the top
7. Backpack – We love the Osprey pack
8. Wear your helmet!
- Aventura Sheridan Top
- Aventura Sun Hat
- Liberty Sport Switch Arya Sunglasses
To enter, fill out the rafflecopter form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway