- Empty Bottle Caps and Milk Jug Caps (Pink ones)
- Felt and/or Fleece
- Craft Foam in various colors
- Google Eyes
- Permanent Marker
- Pom Poms
- Hot Glue
1. Wash and dry your bottle caps.
2. Attach google eyes (use adhesive ones, or hot glue eyes) on to your bottle cap.
3. Use a permanent marker to add a mouth and whiskers to your bunny.
4. Use felt or fleece (pink fleece was used, and white felt) to cut out ears for your bunny. Glue the ears at the bottom by placing hot glue in the center and creasing. Attach the ears to the top and back of the bottle cap with hot glue.
5. Add a dollop of hot glue to a pom pom and attach to the nose.
6. To create a bow, cut out small bow pieces as well as a center circle of craft foam. Add a strip of foam to the bottom of the bunny’s face (neck area) and affix to the back of the bottle cap with hot glue. Place your bow tie pieces together with hot glue and affix to the strip of foam. Trim strip if necessary.
7.Continue making as many bunnies as you’d like.