Eat These Muffins to Add Fiber and Protein to Your Diet
Ways to Add Fiber and Protein to Your Diet
Adding more fiber and protein to your diet is important. Most Americans are super busy and don’t have a lot of time to focus on their diet. They’re on the go constantly. Unfortunately, after a while, your diet starts to catch up to you and you’ll start feeling it in your body. When it comes down to it, it’s super important to make sure you are adding the right amount of fiber and protein to your diet. Here are some tips to keep in mind as you make this diet change.
6 Simple Ways to Add Fiber and Protein to Your Diet:
- Drink lots of water- One thing I have personally done is drink lots of water along with the fiber and protein. While there is no fiber and protein in water, it can still help move things along in the body. It’s important to make sure your body is getting the right amount of liquids.
- Don’t just stick to one fiber source- Another great way to add more fiber and protein into your diet is to get it from a variety of sources. The more ways you can add protein and fiber to your diet, the better! Try out a few different things to see how your body handles them. There’s no such thing as having too much fiber or protein in your body.
- Eat less “fake” food and more “real food”- When it comes down to your diet, you need to choose more whole foods and less fake foods. When you eat a ton of processed foods, your body basically shuts down and doesn’t operate like it should. One of the best things you can do for your body is to add as many real foods as possible. Make sure you get your fair share of fruits and veggies.
- Eat fiber early in the morning- In order to get fiber working like it should in your body, make sure you start early in the morning. Your body needs time to process the foods you eat. Try eating the high fiber foods in the early morning.
- Add protein to every meal- One of my favorite ways to add protein into my diet is to assume I’m going to have protein at every meal. I don’t skip it and always make sure I’m eating some protein source with my food.
- Utilize Paka Baking Mixes- Although most “pre-made” foods don’t offer your body a whole lot of benefit, Paka Baking Mixes are a great solution. Try the brownie mix! Silver Fern brands have products that are designed to fit into your everyday life a lot easier than most foods. These pre-made baking mixes are awesome for helping you meet your nutrition goals and get in that extra fiber and protein. You’ll notice that Silver Fern’s Paka Baking Mixes are high in protein, high in fiber traditional baking mixes, lower in calories per serving than similar baking mixes, and satisfying and curb hunger cravings!
Keep in mind that Paka Baking Mixes also
- Natural Lower amounts of sugar than traditional baking mixes
- Lower net carbs compared to traditional baking mixes
- Higher nutrient density compared to traditional baking mixes
- No genetically engineered or bioengineered ingredients
Whatever it takes, make sure you work hard to get in that extra fiber and protein into your diet. It’s worth it and your body will notice a different right away. What are some ways you get extra protein and fiber into your diet? I’d love to hear your tips!
Get Social With Silver Fern
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SilverFernBrands/