A great family road trip can make an equally great memory for any child that will last throughout his entire life. However, I am always having trouble making the car ride more enjoyable.
Sitting too much in the car can be unpleasant for our little ones, but it doesn’t have to be. The savvy moms of the blogosphere have come up with some brilliant road trip crafts to help your kids have fun and feel more relaxed while travelling.
The range of ideas is impressive, to say the least. Did you know you can make a super small tic-tac-toe game in an Altoids tin? Or that some road trip behavior clips can motivate your children to stop whining or misbehaving between stops? Check out these ideas, and the rest of them too, then let me know which one’s your favorite.
- Make It Love it: Sippy Cup Leash
- Altos Tin Project Tic Tac Toe
- Stacy Vaughn
- Kids Activities Blog Travel Memory Game
- Small Friendly Road Trip Activity Countdown Paper Chain
- One She Two She How I keep Peace While Traveling With Kids
11. Some What Simple Road Trip Travel Trays
16. All For the Boys Dry Erase Book