HALO SwaddleSure Review
What mom doesn’t put their baby to bed hoping they stay asleep and safe? Every time I put my baby to sleep I want her to #1. Stay asleep and #2. Stay safe. I was recently able to get my hands on the SwaddleSure™ Adjustable Swaddling Pouchby HALO and I’m in love. Here are some reasons I love this swaddling pouch.
- It encourages safe sleeping. I don’t have to worry about putting blankets or anything else on my baby girl for her to go to sleep, which keeps her as safe as possible.
- It stays secure- When I put Hannah down for sleep, she doesn’t wiggle out of her swaddle. How awesome is that? That means no waking up because an arm got out.
- It allows for some wiggle room- I know my baby doesn’t like to be swaddled so tight she can’t move. That’s what I love about this swaddle pouch, there is just enough room for her little feet to wiggle if she wants them too.
- You can use it over regular sleepwear- I love that I can just slide the swaddle bag over her normal clothes and her temperature stays the same. Babies can’t regulate their own temperatures, so it’s nice that she doesn’t get too hot or too cold in the SwaddleSure™ Adjustable Swaddling Pouch .
Here’s a little blurb from HALO about their swaddling pouch!
SwaddleSure™ Adjustable Swaddling Pouch – 100% Cotton
Safe and secure swaddling made easy.
The SwaddleSure Adjustable Swaddling Pouch by HALO is the safe, easy and secure way to keep your baby sleeping longer and more peacefully. Its innovative design with adjustable fasteners make it easy to swaddle correctly for a perfect fit every time. Plus, its patented three-point fastening system resists “breakouts” for superior, more secure swaddling. Its generously-sized leg pouch help baby’s hips stay in the correct, frog-like position which ensures healthy hip development and allows easy access to baby’s diaper for diaper changes. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- 100% cotton. TOG: 1.0. Size newborn fits 6-12 lbs, and small fits 13-16 lbs.
- Patented, three-point fastening system resists “breakouts” for superior, more secure swaddling.
- Generously-sized swaddle wrap and fasteners offer superior adjustability for a perfect, snug fit.
- Roomier pouch design ensures healthy hip development and easy diaper access.
- “Back is best” embroidery reminds all caregivers that babies should sleep on their backs.
- Easier and safer to use than other swaddling methods
Here are some friendly reminders from Halo about Safe Sleeping
Safe Sleep Tips
- Place baby to sleep on his or her back at naptime and at night time.
- Use a crib that meets current safety standards with a firm mattress that fits snugly and is covered with only a tight-fitting crib sheet.
- Remove all soft bedding and toys from your baby’s sleep area (this includes loose blankets, bumpers, pillows and positioners). The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests using a wearable blanket instead of loose blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Offer a pacifier when putting baby to sleep. If breastfeeding, introduce pacifier after one month or after breastfeeding has been established.
- Breastfeed, if possible, but when finished, put your baby back to sleep in his or her separate safe sleep area alongside your bed.
- Room share, but don’t bed share. Bed sharing can put a child at risk of suffocation.
- Never put your baby to sleep on any soft surface (adult beds, sofas, chairs, water beds, quilts, sheep skins etc.)
- Never dress your baby too warmly for sleep; keep room temperature 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Never allow anyone to smoke around your baby or take your baby into a room or car where someone has recently smoked.
You can find Halo on the web right here. Makers of this awesome swaddle bag!
We’re excited to announce that HALO is partnering with 9 other baby brands to offer a “Get Ready for Baby” giveaway extravaganza. Between August 10th and 30th, you will have the chance to win a grand prize package worth more than $3,000.
The prize package includes:
- HALO Bassinest + HALO SleepSack Swaddle
- Baby Brezza Formula Pro + One Step Food Maker
- Baby Jogger City Select
- Babysteals.com $100 Gift Certificate
- Beco Gemini Baby Carrier
- Boppy Pillow
- Doona Car Seat/Stroller
- Earth Mama Angel Baby 1-year supply of baby skincare products
- Kidco Go·Pod Activity Seat
- Kolcraft Mira Studios Crib and Stearns & Crib Mattress
To enter the giveaway, visit http://bit.ly/1ey3oxd.