Review of Puckababy (Piep and Mini Swaddle Bags)
For years I have used the same routine for swaddling my babies and time after time they always come unwrapped. I never had the chance to try a swaddler due to budget restraints. I was blessed enough to be able to try the Puckababy The Original Piep with our newest baby and we’re in love. She loves how she feels in (I know because she told me ;).
The Puckababy is a lot different than other baby swaddlers because of how it’s made. It’s truly all about the comfort and making baby feel like they are as comfortable as possible. I love how nice the material is on the Piep, it was incredibly soft. Almost like a little sleeping bag for infants. I also didn’t feel like it was too tight and going to squeeze my baby too tightly.
This swaddle bag has lots of features and they are all my favorite. Check them out for yourself below:
+Duplicates warm sensations from the womb
• Good for restless sleeping behaviors
• Prevents your baby from flailing arms and startle reflex movements
• Helps your baby establish a healthy feed, play/awake, sleep routine
• Promotes self-soothing
• Creates a secure environment, without the need for tight swaddling…It’s a true swaddle alternative
• Helps prevent SIDS; encourages back sleeping, keeps your baby warm without the risk of overheating, and there is no need to use ‘loose’ blankets
• Unique design that helps your baby transition from being swaddled to using a sleepsack
• The best selling, #1 premium Swaddle Bag in Europe is recommended by baby sleep experts worldwide
My baby was just born five weeks ago and I look forward to using the Mini on her. I’m sure she’ll love it just as much as she loves The Piep! I’m breastfeeding and The Piep is helping us to establish a good routine with sleeping, eating, and playing. One of my favorite parts of Puckababy products is that they have the research to backup what they say!