Timi + Leslie Review: Dawn 7 Piece Diaper Bag Set
Timi and Leslie Diaper Bag Review
Can you believe I just had my fourth baby? Well, this last baby was a surprise because she was a girl! We’ve had three little precious boys before her and now our family is complete. When it comes down to caring for four small children under 6, there’s a lot I need to remember to take with me on a daily basis. I really feel like this 7 piece diaper bag set from Timi & Leslie allows me to feel stylish, even when I don’t necessarily have the time.
When I first laid eyes on this Dawn 7 Piece Diaper Bag Set, I thought “man, is this gorgeous.” And it’s by far one of the nicest bags I own. Everything from the way the diaper bag is designed to the way it feels is high quality. When I looked inside of the diaper bag, I was also equally impressed. I think my favorite item inside the bag is the “mom purse.” I oftentimes struggle to find something stylish to put my own belongings in, but this diaper bag from Timi & Leslie suits me just fine! Here are all of the features of the diaper bag. Can you believe all of this goes into one diaper bag? AWESOME!
Each Dawn 7 Piece Diaper Bag Set features:
- A cross body, adjustable detachable strap so you can wear it hands free whenever you need to;
- Our specially designed changing pad with a front mesh pocket where you can store your diapers, wipes and creams when you need to make a quick diaper change trip;
- A zippered sac to put away soiled clothes;
- A stylish clutch that you can use as your purse (who wants to carry a purse and a bebe bag?) with interior credit card slots and an inside zipper pocket;
- An insulated bottle tote to keep your baby’s bottles warm or cool;
- Matching stroller straps so you can hang your bebe bag from your stroller;
- Water resistant, light colored lining so you can easily see everything in your bag;
- Three exterior pockets;
- Six interior organizational pockets;
- Inside key fob – never lose your keys!
- Bag Measures: 12.5”H x 16”W x 5”D x 9.5”HD
I also love the straps that help make this diaper bag more portable. I can honestly say that when I go out into public with my kids, I have no extra hands, so the straps are welcomed!
Follow Timi & Leslie on Facebook.
You can also get one of these awesome diaper bags for yourself right on their website!
timi and leslie diaper bag review