Washington School House Hotel in Park City Review
I don’t know about your family, but we love to experience new and exciting things. One of the fun things we experienced recently was the Washington School House Hotel! This hotel is an exclusive downtown Park City boutique hotel. It combines classy with adventure. Just looking on the outside of the hotel, you can see that it’s going to be a positive experience of a lifetime.
Here are some of the reasons we loved our stay!
Luxury to the Max
There is so much luxury happening at the Washington School House Hotel! Everything from the furniture to the room itself is pure luxury. If you’re going to stay somewhere, it might as well be grand and the Washington School House Hotel lives up to its expectations.
Wow to the Amenities
When we are heading somewhere, like a hotel, I don’t want to worry about the extras. The Washington School House Hotel has a ton of amenities to enjoy. Here are just a few of the amenities we enjoyed while there.
- Pratesi Luxury Bed Linens
- Extra Throw Blankets (always fresh, patiently waiting for a good cuddle)
- Hooded Robes (for the trip to the really warm pool in the really cold weather)
- Molton Brown Luxury Bath and Body Products (you’re welcome)
- 42” Flat Screen TVs (or bigger) featuring no less than 100 satellite stations
- Wi-Fi (free, of course)
- Tivoli Clock/Radio with iPod Dock (feel free to unplug – it and yourself)
- In-room Safe
- Laundry Service (but, of course)
- Packing and Unpacking Service
Pool & Spa
Yes, we loved our time in the hotel, but we also loved our time outside of the hotel. One of our favorite places was the pool and spa area. The heated pool is something to experience and enjoy!
Learn more about the Washington School House Hotel and book your reservation today!