DIY Organization Board
Back to school after a long holiday off can be tough. And if you have a busy family, it can be tough to keep track of everyone’s busy schedules. The Diva of DIY, Leanne Lee shows us how to make a home organization board to keep all the family comings and goings in one place. I’m sure with your New Years Resolution of being more organized this Organization Board will be a perfect fit with your busy family!
Supply List for home organization board
Roll of reposition-able chalk board paper (I found mine at Michael’s)
Roll of cork board
Cup hooks, clips or any other accessories
Decorative scrapbook paper or card stock
1) Clean glass panes with window cleaner
2) Cut chalk board paper and cork board to size of window pane
3) Peel off white backing on chalk board paper and attach to window pane. Use a straight edge to remove bubbles
4) Use E6000 to attach cork to window pane
5) Attach clip with E6000 if desired
6) Attach cup hoods if desired
7) Attach card stock or scrapbook paper to the backside of window pane if desired
With the 6 window panes, I opted to have 2 chalkboard sections, 2 dry erase sections, one section with a clip, and one corkboard section.
Supply list for chore chart
Recycled picture frame
Chores printed out on a piece of paper
Dry erase marker
1) Print chore chart out on a piece of paper large enough for the frame. Cut to size
2) Place inside the frame.
3) Use glass as a dry erase board
Be sure to visit DivaofDIY.com for more DIY, upcycling and repurposing ideas!
Do you have a creative way of keeping your household organized?