2015 OUTDOOR RETAILER SHOW WINNERS
The Best Gear for 2015
This past week we attended the Outdoor Retailer show in Salt Lake City and got a sneak peek of new products for the Fall 15/Winter 16 season. These are some of our top picks that you can look forward to seeing this next year. Best outdoor gear that are either Family Friendly, Innovators and Trend Setters.
1. OAKIWEAR– Oakiwear is quality kids rain gear at an affordable price. They supply kids rain pants, kids rain suits, kids jackets, Kids fishing waders, and kids boots. This is the best outdoor gear for outdoor play,
2. POLER– Be the envy of the campground. Fun prints that will make you want to set the tent up in your house.
3. CUSHE – Mom and Me matching slippers for hanging out at home, playing at school or on the trails. This is the ideal show for travel as it is UBER LIGHT WEIGHT.
4. KLEAN KANTEEN – Keep kids hydrated. Extend outdoor play longer by drinking lots of water.
5. INCASE – Portable power and storage solutions. Keeping your ideas safe.
6. BUTLER OVER BOOTS – Making mom’s lives easier. Wear over your shoes like a rain jacket.
1. HIVE DESIGNS – Hydration with built in electrolyte pouch. Drink valve allows you to drink water or use electrolyte drink by simply changing the way you bite on the valve.
2. MARKER– Magnetic helmet clasps means no more pinched chins or fingers.
4. TOPO – Minimalist Running Shoes
5. BEELINE CASES– Never lose your phone again. Carabiner system allows you to hook your phone to your pants, purse or jacket.
TREND SETTERS & NEW LAUNCHES
1. Baggallini: A go-to bag for any traveler or mom on the go, Baggallini introduced prints to compliment their solid color pallet. Available 2/1
2. OSPREY: Fall/Winter 15 Flap Jack and Flap Jill commuter series packs.
3. Ninja Suit: Onsies for Grownups.
4. TURTLE FUR: Keep kids warm with the Baclava head cover. Best outdoor gear for kids!
5. Blundstone: Now comes in women’s size. This outdoor favorite is now tailored to fit women.