15 Reindeer Crafts
Last night we went to our local zoo to see the “Zoo Lights”. It was fun to go to the zoo in the evening. We got there at about 5:30, just went it was getting dark. Even though it had been almost 60 degrees during the day, it was still really cold outside. I wish I’d warn warmer clothes and put ski pants on the kids. The canyon wind down Emegration made it a lot colder.
We met my sister there and her two cute kids. The kids loved walking around the zoo and seeing all the colorful lights. The baby kept making excited sounds, too! It was cute to see him interact and so excited.
To our surprise, Santa and two of his reindeer were there! I believe it was Comet and Cupid. We saw Santa and took our epic christmas picture with the baby screaming and all!
The Most Famous Reindeer of All
As we left, we hung out with the reindeer. I do believe that Sven, from Frozen, is now the most popular reindeer of all. In honor of Sven and Rudolf, here is a roundup of some reindeer inspired crafts.
Reindeers are a popular theme at Christmas. These delightful creatures work hard at pulling Santa’s sleigh. Get into the spirit of Christmas by making one or more of these 15 Reindeer crafts to gift someone or to display in your home.
- Reindeer Candy Canes– Momma Lew
- Upcycled Tin Can Reindeer– You Brew My Tea
- Reindeer Beanie– Ashlee Marie
- Reindeer Magnets- Musings SAHM
- Mr & Mrs Reindeer- Uncommon Designs
- Reindeer Treats– The Idea Room
- Reindeer Root Beer Decor– Simply Thrifty
- Printable Gift Tags– Merriment Design
- DIY Reindeer Plate– Country Chic Cottage
- Nut Butter Christmas Treats-Meaningful Mama
- Handprint Art Reindeer Tshirt– Fun Handprint Art Blog
- Reindeer Hot Chocolate– Thrifty Jinxy
- Dipped Oreo Reindeer Cookies– The Mandatory Mooch
- Reindeer and Snowman Gift Tags-Uncommon Designs
- Rudolph Crafts for Mom and Kids– The Artsy Momma