Get ahead of the game and start your teacher gift now/
Red 5/8″ Ribbon
2. Use a paint brush to paint your letter with 2 coats of chalkboard paint, allowing to dry between each coat.
2. Lightly rub chalk on the dry chalkboard paint and using your fingers, smudge and almost rub off the chalk. You do this to create a chalkboard like look, with irregular colors and chalk dust.
3. Lay your school supplies onto the letter in an appealing way. Secure all items with hot glue to the letter and each other.
5. Tie a red ribbon around the school supplies.
4. Cut a piece of twine and hot glue it to the back of your letter for hanging.
6. Finally, add your teacher’s name with white chalk and give as a gift!