Want to know more of what you can do in Sugar House? I wanted to share some of the top parks in Sugarhouse. One of our favorite things to do, when we have time is visit local parks. I feel like we are so blessed in our area with parks. This is just the tip of the iceberg, there are many other parks in Sugarhouse to explore. Give these 10 a try first.
- Azure Meadows– A great little park with grass, benches, and a playground.
- Big Bear – Another fun park, full of trees and tons of amenities.
- Big Cottonwood East – A favorite of locals, this park has a water feature and a nice natural area to explore.
- Canyon Rim – A park in the area that has plenty of beauty to explore.
- Copperton – Want a fun park to visit? Head on over to Copperton to explore the amazing trees and amenities it has to offer.
- Cougar– A great place to spend an afternoon with your family. A favorite is the large retention basin and the endless natural beauty.
- Creekside – Enjoy this park and the trees that are plentiful.
- David Gourley – A must-check-out park that is great for the whole family.
- Evergreen– A very popular park and one that has tons of beauty. Check it out for yourself.
- Mountain Man – While the name is interesting, the park is awesome. Tons of grassy area for your family to enjoy.
You need to get out there and checkout these top 10 parks in Sugarhouse. While it can be hard to visit a ton of parks, I feel as though they are worth it. My family tries to get out and explore at least one park a week. If you try any of these, let me know!