It seems like just yesterday that the new school year was beginning and we were sending out little ones off on their first day. Now, the school year is coming to a close and the summer months are stretching before us with the promise of endless fun and a new batch of memories waiting to be made. For several months now my family and I have been putting together a patchwork of plans for the upcoming summer. We’ve made plans to hike around our town, visit our local lakes for some fun in the sun and make our way to our neighborhood parks. Of course, there are some big plans on the work but I don’t want to spoil the plans by spilling the beans here.
- Universal Car Seat Adapter. Create a lightweight travel system for baby with room for your rear traveler.
- Rear Bench Seat. Your toddler is now able to sit on the rear bench seat and buckle up with the 3 point harness.
- Stand On Platform. Built in with no extra board to attach for standing riders.
- Compact Fold. Folds up much smaller and is lighter than most double strollers.
- Parent Organizer. Keep wallets, keys, bottles, sippy cups and more safe.