PacaPod Diaper Bag Review
Disclaimer-Go Adventure Mom received the products mentioned in this post for review purposes. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.
PacaPod Diaper Bag
The PacaPod diaper bag is an OCD moms dream. As a mom of 3 children under the age of 4, it’s essential that I stay organized. Truly the devil is in the details.
PacaPod is a unique 3-in-1 baby organizing system. I believe this clever organizer combines a stylish bag and mom practicality; hidden inside are a feeder pod and changer pod, which can be used either on their own or as part of the system, keeping changing and feeding hygienically separate. I like that I can remove the pods too so that I can use it when I’m out of the bottle/food/diaper stage and use it as a cute purse. This bag is large enough to help me be prepared for any situation. Before, I had the PacaPod Diaper Bag, I had many other diaper bags where it would be so deep or wide that I couldn’t find what I needed. There were many times where a bottle would get left in the bag and go bad because there was so much going on that I couldn’t find it in the depths of everything.The PacaPod Diaper Bag has a place for everything a mom needs.
PacaPod is the brainchild of Jacqueline Waggett, outdoor clothing designer, world traveler and mom of two. She created the brand in 2006 to simplify traveling and leaving the house with tots in tow.
PacaPod changing bags include:
– Durable codura style wipe clean coated weave with pebble leather trims
– Chunky silver hardwear and ribbon labels
– Adjustable over the shoulder strap
– 2 parent pockets, one with key fob and mobile dividing pockets
– Inner cargo hold which stores the unique feeder and changer pod
– Changer Pod includes 5 pockets with separate clothes bag and much more
– Padded baby changing mat
– Feeder Pod includes Insulated bottle cover (keeps fluids/warm cold for up to 4 hours –depending on outside temp.)
– All 3 bags clip onto the pram handle or can be used on their own
– Remove pods and can use bag on it’s own, most lap tops fit inside cargo area
– This is a baby changing bag, cool bag and messenger bag all rolled into one
– Dimensions: 36cm x 33cm x 20cm – .88 kg
I wish that this bag had a better or wider strap. It frequently slides down my shoulder. I also love when a bag has an outer, elastic pocket for a water bottle or quick grabs. Both of these are my personal preference.
If you’ve been on the hunt for a new/first diaper bag that will take you where you want to go with kids in tow then I would definitely recommend going out and grabbing a beautiful purse from Pacapod Diaper Bags.
Available in 32+ bags to choose from.
For more information visit www.pacapod.com or https://www.youtube.com/