String Lake in Grand Teton National Park is one of our families favorite places. It’s located right next to the parking lot, so it’s ideal for families. It’s a great place to hang out and bring a pic-nic lunch. We rented a kayak in Moose from Dornans for the day and the kids loved hanging out in the kayak.
We always bring our water, but were able to try out the LifeStraw water filter. It’s really cool because you use it just like you would a straw. It’s simple and easy to use and a light weight. You can easily keep it in your backpack and use it when you’re in need of water.
We are giving away one LifeStraw, so be sure to enter below.
- Award-winning LifeStraw has been used by millions around the globe since 2005
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction) and surpasses EPA standards for water filters
- Removes minimum 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction) and filters to an amazing 0.2 microns
- Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water WITHOUT iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing for emergencies
The LifeStraw® product and information have been provided by Vestergaard.