5 Mini Moments as a Mom
Where do the days go? For the last 4 months the days and nights have blended into each other.
I’m up until midnight each night and up too early in the morning. But it comes with the territory of a new baby.
Baby Number Three
Since having baby number three four months ago, I’ve found that having “mini moments” to myself have been a saving grace.
I found that I need to take time for me in order to care for everyone else. Now I’m practical and realistic. Breastfeeding a baby makes it difficult to have a spa day.
Mini Moments Tips
Here are a few of tips for finding “Mini Moments” in your day:
1. Plug the drain in the tub while you take a shower for a “pedicure”, well at least the warm water feels nice.
2. Turn on the seat heaters in the car for a “massage”.
3. Put on a little lipstick, try a new color or change your blush. Makeup makes you feel good. I’ve been trying out Mary Kay #MKGlam and love their blush color (pictured below).
Using a little bronzer for Summer is also a nice way to add color (and hide your dead tired skin).
4. Read a book on your mobile device. You can download the Kindle reader for free. Right now I’m reading a photography book by Scott Kelby. He’s a fantastic photographer, but the way he write is just like you are out on a photoshoot with him and he his funny.
5. Listen to uplifting music. I love music, but need to update my playlist. I’ve been using these great portable speakers that makes doing the dishes much more fun.
What do you do to find “mini moments” in your day?