The 2014 Bloggies Awards announces nominations for top finalists.
Adventure Mom is nominated for 2014 Bloggies “Best Group or Community Weblog”. Adventure mom is the outdoor family adventure site whose mission is to help families explore nature together.
We know voting for things like this comes across as annoying or spammy, but we’d love and appreciate your support.
It will only take about 3 minutes.
1. Go to the Bloggies Website: http://2014.bloggi.es/
2. Scroll toward the bottom of the page for “Best Group or Community Weblog” in blue. The order of the blogs changes, so it may be in a different order.
3. Find the “Go Adventure Mom” blog (pictured with the tiny red tent, super hard to see if you are on your smartphone).
4. Click on the small round grey box at the bottom right of the thumbnail.
While you’re voting, we also recommend voting for:
- Best Canadian Blog ROCKIES FAMILY ADVENTURES
- Best Health and Wellness blog Velo Mom
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and submit your email information.
6. Check your email:
7. Confirm vote:
8. Check back March 31 for the winners!
9. Receive big virtual hugs and kisses from the Adventure Mom team!!!
Voting is open until March 28.
READ THE RULES
- Any pages with dated entries that existed at some point during the year 2013 are eligible.
- Only one nomination ballot and one finalist ballot may be submitted per person.
- E-mail addresses are required to vote. You must use your own address and confirm the verification e-mail.
- If you verify a second ballot, your first one will be replaced.
- In the nomination phase:
- URLs are required.
- Your ballot must contain at least three unique nominees.
- Weblogs may be nominated for multiple categories.
- Nominees must suit the category they are placed in.
- Weblogs may win a category over multiple years a maximum of three times.
UNDERSTAND THE PROCEDURE
- Wednesday, January 1 Nominations open.
- Sunday, January 26 10:00 PM EST (UTC-5) Nominations close.
- Sunday, February 2 200 randomly selected voters receive an invitation to choose the finalists from a list of the most-nominated weblogs in ten random categories.
- Sunday, February 16 10:00 PM EST Finalist voting closes. The five (or six for Weblog of the Year) weblogs with the most votes become finalists. I will solve any ties for fifth place.
- Saturday, March 1 Finalists are announced and voting reopens to all to choose the winners.
- Sunday, March 23 10:00 PM EDT Voting closes.
- Monday, March 31 8:00 PM EDT Winners are announced and the Weblog of the Year receives a prize of 2,014 US cents (US$20.14).
WATCH THE CEREMONY
The winners will be announced on Monday, March 31 from 8:00-10:30 PM EST (UTC-5) on the Bloggies’ Twitter feed and Facebook page. One winner will be announced approximately every five minutes, culminating with the Weblog of the Year at 10:30, at which point the winners will be posted to the site. Follow the feed to keep up to date on the Bloggies!