20 Utah Family Adventures

Utah Family Adventures

Check out Adventure Mom’s amazing list of 20 Utah Family Adventures.

We asked local Utah parent’s about their favorite adventure spots.

(updated May 2, 2013)

Best Utah Family Spots

photo AdventureMom20Utah-Infographic-Source_Updated_May1_zps5ff393be.jpg

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Shares 0

Post author

Go Adventure Mom’s found, Kathy Dalton, launched Go Adventure Mom in 2012 in an effort to bring women together that love travel and the outdoors. As a former ski instructor, Kathy has taken her love for outdoor recreation and through the power of social media has created a platform to share her passion with the world. As a mom of three, Kathy loves to share her family adventures in Utah, cross-country skiing up Millcreek Canyon, skiing in the Wasatch Mountains, camping in Grand Teton National Park and camping in the Uintas. Kathy has been featured in The New York Times, The Huffington Post, Parents and Parenting magazine. Kathy is a regular contributor to Visit Salt Lake and is a tip contributor on TripAdvisor.

There are 9 Comments

1. Posted by Kristin

Love this list. Talk about a Summer bucket list.

2. Posted by Rosie

This is a great list, but I think it is missing some great attractions in Cache Valley. There is the AmericanHeratige Center, which offers great Family Activities throughout the year. Logan Canyon is Ammazing, with countless hikes, and caves, Tony Grive, the sSinks, and Beaver Mountain. But one of my families favorite things to do is to hit up all the many factories in Cache Valley: Gossners Cheese, the Creamy Factory, Lawers Meat, Pepperage Farms, the Fat Bit Factory, the All About Socks, the Pajama Factory, (and if your willing to cross the boarder, Oakdale Eggs is in just 7 miles into Idaho). And of coarse Aggie Icecream! So next time you head to Cache Valley, don’t forget to bring an empty cooler.

3. Posted by Leanne

Love this list. Can’t wait to experience some of these places this summer. P.S. I have 8 kids, but sometimes I’d like to give 2 out for loan.

4. Posted by Becca - Our Crazy Boys

Wow!! SO much to do! Working on my list now!

5. Posted by Kathy

Thanks Rosie! Those are great spots, too! Thanks for sharing.

6. Posted by Kathy

Oh no! I left 2 children off of your bio? That’s terrible. I’ll get it fixed. Love you! Thanks for telling me.

7. Posted by Chelsi

I’m sorry because I know people don’t appreciate the grammar police, but this is a huge pet-peeve of mine. It’s Zion, not Zion’s or Zions. It is neither plural nor possessive. Please don’t contribute to the confusion. :)

8. Posted by Kathy

Thanks for catching my error!

9. Posted by Caytlin

Where is the Jordan River Hot Spring located? How do you get there??