Halloween + Disneyland = Spooktacular! The Happiest Place on Earth Just Got Spookier
September 14 kicks off Halloween Time at Disneyland.
Disney is knows for their extraordinary hospitality & how to throw a party. When I first heard that Disneyland decorated for Halloween, I thought, “Oh fun!” But after looking over their media material I’m saying, “WOW!” Get excited!
Mickey’s Halloween Party where you can Trick or Treat with Mickey Mouse at Disneyland!
Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland Park
On select nights, come to the Disneyland Park in costume to trick-or-treat in the ultimate “neighborhood” — after regular park hours! Pose for photo ops, ride Halloween-themed attractions, enjoy entertainment exclusively for Party Guests and more.
About the Party at Disneyland Park
This event — on select nights, after regular park hours — provides plenty of frightful fun for boys and ghouls of all ages!
- Admission to the Disneyland Park up to 3 hours prior to the event’s start time.
- Complimentary parking for one vehicle. Larger vehicles may require an additional fee.
- Special trick-or-treat stations with candy and healthy goodies.
- Halloween Screams fireworks spectacular, exclusively for Party Guests.
- Dance parties, and the chance to eat, drink and be (not so) scary throughout the park.
- Access to nearly all attractions, including all the Halloween-themed Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday attractions.
Costumed Disney Characters
- Photo ops with popular Disney and Pixar Pals, and Disney Villains.
- Mickey’s Costume Party Cavalcade, a Halloween parade presented for Party Guests.
Save on Tickets
- Save when you buy tickets in advance!
- On select nights, Annual Passholders save $18.
- No ticket is required for Guests 2 and under.