How do I backup my iPhoto pictures?
Wondering where you iPhoto pictures are located?
Finding your iPhoto files on your Mac is a mysterious undertaking. Here is a brief 6 step tutorial on how to locate your iPhoto picture folder to back up photos.
1. First you will want to click your Mac Hard Drive on your desktop:
2. Next go to your home icon on the left hand side of your menu bar. It looks like a little house. Click on the house.
3. Then you will see some different folders. Locate the “Pictures” folder and click on that.
5. You must hold “CONTROL” (bottom left hand corner key) and click your mouse to open this icon. While your holding your mouse down you will drag the mouse to “SHOW PACKAGE CONTENTS”. (This seems very backwards from all other right brained mac thinking logic).
6. Now you can see where your files are located. You may now select the year, month and day of photos you wish to back up.
I hope this helps you back up your photos!